Sorrento is a small, quaint, and relaxed town in Campania, Southern Italy. Here you will have time to explore the town and walk along the narrow streets that lead to many homes, restaurants, family-owned shops, taverns, villas, hotels and, most importantly, unforgettable scenery. Overlooking the Bay of Naples, the waterfront is captivating and relaxing. This town is an extremely popular tourist attraction that has a lot to offer, from delicious food to wonderful views. Sorrento is full of intriguing architecture, churches, leather factories, limoncello factories and inlaid woodwork shops. From here you will stop to enjoy some of the finest culinary spots Sorrento has to offer. You will have a wide variety of food to choose from such as meat, fish and true Neapolitan pizza cooked in an ethnic brick oven, along with salads, seafood, vegetables, desserts, wine and various drinks.
Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers marvelous scenery that one must personally see to believe. A must see site that will provide you with a rare and knowledgeable experience!
This ancient ruin which was buried under meters of ash and pumice after the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79A.D. Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers captivating scenery that one must personally see to believe. It is a must-see landmark that will provide you with a thoroughly unique experience. The licensed guide will provide you with ample historical information, showing you the highlights of the ruin. If you wish to hire or explore on your own.
Despite its violent history of eruptions, Mount Vesuvius still offers a beautiful view of the surrounding area, which is a national park. Mt. Vesuvius’ eruption in AD79 buried the cities of both Pompeii and Ercolano beneath ashes, mud and lava. It left extreme damage but immaculate artefacts that can be seen today. This is a wonderful trip up the stratovolcano, allowing tourists to absorb the natural scenery and history.
Mt. Vesuvius: This itinerary is from the starting point of Naples Area (port/hotel/train station). During the weekdays. During the weekend the itinerary is as follows: Sorrento-Pompeii-Mt. Vesuvius . This will also depend on you pickup location. You will be going up 3000 feet. you will start your adventure climbing Mt Vesuvius to the top. You will have roughly an hour and a half to explore this volcano.
The drive to Sorrento will take about 45 minutes to an hour. Along the way there will be a couple of stops where you can take pictures of the spectacular panoramic views of the coast. You will have 45-50 minutes to explore.
Lunch break. The driver will make suggestions early in the morning. once a decision has been made the driver will make reservations if need so.
Once done we proceed to Pompeii and the drive will take about 45 minutes to an hour. You will have two hours to explore this ruin. The drive from Pompeii to Mt Vesuvius is about 40 minutes.
Driver will return back to the pick up location between the hours of 4-5pm or others agreed upon. Please note: During the weekends the itinerary for this tour is as follows: Sorrento-Pompeii-Mt.Vesuvius. This to avoid local traffic and using time more feasible. We would hate for you to be sitting in traffic for a long period of time.
- Pick up time: 8 am or as per your confirmation.
- Return time: 4-5pm or as per your confirmation.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY. IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES(ENVIRONMENTAL) OR POLITICAL REASONS(STRIKE/PROTEST)
One of our professional, knowledgeable English speaking driver guides will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or location agreed at 8 am, or according to the agreed time. Your driver will be holding a sign with your or your party’s name on it.
- Ports (Pick up is normally 8am or otherwise agreed upon)
Our escort driver will be waiting at the gangway of your cruise ship or outside the cruise ship terminal. The escort driver will be holding up a sign with the group’s name on it. The email that accompanies the voucher you receive at the time of booking will indicate the meeting point for each specific port. We recommend that you meet onboard before exiting the ship. This way you are all together when meeting your escort driver and the tour can commence much more efficiently. Otherwise, the wait time for others will be 20minutes, after which time the tour will proceed.
SorrentoSorrento, NA, Italia
PompeiPompei, NA, Italia
VesuvioVesuvio, Ottaviano, NA, Italia
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- A private driver or escort guide
- Highway tolls
- All taxes and driver maintenance
- Food and drinks/Lunch (varies depending on order €20-€40).
- Entrance fees to Mt Vesuvius €15 Tickets must be purchased in advance: https://www.vivaticket.com/it/venue/parco-nazionale-del-vesuvio/10072050
- Pompeii (Admission fee €19pp),admission fees to Pompeii (children younger than 18 years old enter free showing a valid ID (passport/citizenship/driver’s license)
- Gratuities range between 10-20 percent|(optional but appreciated)
- No guide. Can arrange a 2hr guide for Pompeii for the cost of €150 . We recommend a guide. As a guide can provide ample historical information.
- Gratuities ranges between 15-20%(optional but appreciated)
- For groups of more than 8 people from Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Salerno we can either provide a Mercedes Sprinter minibus or multiple luxury minivans. This will depend on availability. With a minibus, you will be dropped further from the destination and you will have to walk ted location.