Terms & Conditions - Private Tours and Shore Excursions
By accessing, browsing, and using our website or any of our application through whatever platform, and / or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood, and adhere to the terms and conditions as per below.
All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and understand the Terms and Conditions that follow.
1. By making a booking with our Company, you accept on behalf of yourself and all those named on the booking including minors and person under a disability to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The reservation requires an advance payment. Credit card is required as a guarantee. The balance of the tour is to be paid in cash (euros) directly to the driver.
3. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when our Company sends a confirmation email (travel voucher) which must be presented to the driver in charge of the service and entitles the user to use the transport. Via See Amalfi Coast also reserves the right to propose, via email, alternative solutions or any changes.
4. The customer, having received the tour / excursion / transfer confirmation, checks its contents and reports any discrepancies via email to email@example.com within the following 48 hours.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between our Company and the Client relating to the subject matter herein and shall constitute a binding agreement.
6. In any case, the customer will be granted the rights as per the Consumer Code (Decr.Legisl. N.206 / 2005).
No penalty for cancellations up to 10 days before the service. In case of cancellation shorter than the indicated day Via See Amalfi Coast reserves the right to charge your credit card for 100% of the amount of the service.