Once you are all together, you will proceed with your tour. Shortly after disembarking, a warm greeting will be granted by your driver. You will then be driven to the quaint town of Corleone, notorious for its past mafia connections. Time will be allocated for the shopping of unique items, and exploration of special scenery, all leading up to the visit of the famous winery, where tasting the produce is allowed. Later lunch will be held before returning to your ship.
End of the tour
Departure: Around 4.00 pm we will start the drive back to the port to be back on time around 5.30 pm ..
- Pick up time: 8 am or as for your confirmation.
- Return time: 4-5pm or as for your confirmation.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY. IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES (ENVIRONMENTAL) OR POLITICAL REASONS (STRIKE / PROTEST)
Please note that each additional hour is at the cost of E50.
One of our professional, knowledgeable English speaking driver guides will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or agreed location at 8 am, or according to the agreed time. Your driver will be holding a sign with your or your party's name on it.
- Port (Pick up is normally 8am or otherwise agreed upon)
Our escort driver will be waiting at the gangway of your cruise ship or outside the cruise ship terminal. The escort driver will be holding up a sign with the group's name on it. The email that accompanies the voucher you receive at the time of booking will indicate the meeting point for each specific port. We recommend that you meet onboard before exiting the ship. This way you are all together when meeting your escort driver and the tour can commence much more efficiently. Otherwise, the wait time for others will be 20minutes, after which time the tour will proceed.
CorleoneCorleone, PA, Italia
- Full day 9 hours tour
- Round-trip transportation from/to the port
- Comfortable air conditioning vehicle
- Professional tour guide-driver
- English speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Free water on board
- Fuel, tolls and taxes
- Gratuities ranging between 10-20 percent(optional but appreciated)
- No admission to any sites
- Mafia Museum for about € 5 per person
- The winery is from € 20 per person only wine tasting, up to € 60 for a full meal
- Walking guide
- Meals and drinks