Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers marvelous scenery that one must personally see to believe. A must see site that will provide you with a rare and knowledgeable experience!
This ancient ruin which was buried under meters of ash and pumice after the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79A.D. Filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers captivating scenery that one must personally see to believe. It is a must-see landmark that will provide you with a thoroughly unique experience. The licensed guide will provide you with ample historical information, showing you the highlights of the ruin. If you wish to hire or explore on your own.
Pompeii: You will have two hours to explore this ruin or otherwise agreed upon.
Driver will return back to the pick up location roughly at noon or others agreed upon.
- Pick up time: 8:00am or as per confirmation
- Return time: noon (12:00am) or otherwise agreed upon
One of our professional, knowledgeable English speaking driver guides will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or location agreed at 8 am, or according to the agreed time. Your driver will be holding a sign with your or your party’s name on it.
- Ports (Pick up is normally 8am or otherwise agreed upon)
Our escort driver will be waiting at the gangway of your cruise ship or outside the cruise ship terminal. The escort driver will be holding up a sign with the group’s name on it. The email that accompanies the voucher you receive at the time of booking will indicate the meeting point for each specific port. We recommend that you meet onboard before exiting the ship. This way you are all together when meeting your escort driver and the tour can commence much more efficiently. Otherwise, the wait time for others will be 20minutes, after which time the tour will proceed.
PompeiPompei, NA, Italia
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- A private driver or escort guide
- Highway tolls
- All taxes and driver maintenance
- Pompeii (Admission fee €15pp),admission fees to Pompeii (children younger than 18 years old enter free showing a valid ID (passport/citizenship/driver’s license)
- Gratuities range between 10-20 percent (optional but appreciated)
- No guide. Can arrange a 2hr guide for Pompeii for the cost of €130 . We recommend a guide. As a guide can provide ample historical information.
- For groups of more than 8 people from Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Salerno we can either provide a Mercedes Sprinter minibus or multiple luxury minivans. This will depend on availability. With a minibus, you will be dropped further from the destination and you will have to walk ted location.